Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tomorrow

First off, I type super fast and sometimes don't see my misspellings, the usage of wrong versions on specific words, or punctuations/ grammatical errors. So yeah...ignore those, I know they're everywhere within my writings.
Thanks.

Anyhow...

Tomorrow we leave even before the sun decides to get up and somehow I'm more nervous than anything else. I'm more nervous that competing at a dance competition, I'm more nervous than meeting new people (like when I was figure out which dance school I wanted to go to), I'm more nervous than when I traveled to England, Ireland, France, and Germany. After a decent amount of time of thinking why I am more nervous than any of these others is because of two things.

1. Having to get up so early on my own, and I am NOT a morning person
2. My parents are not anywhere near me to a. travel with me or b. see me off

The other three trips I had taken were always with or had to do something with my parents, even if it was both of them to see me off for the France and Germany trip. I have a super close relationship with both of them and not having either of them to see me off tomorrow I think is what is making my stomach fill to the brim with butterflies.

I'm pretty much packed besides the few essentials that I will be using throughout today and early tomorrow more like my toothbrush and hairbrush and the what nots. Most of the electronics are fully charged and ready to go so yeah....

Good news for those who are concerned about my falling apart body (lols which I always feel like) because of my dancing, Dr. Ulm wrapped my ankle area to stop the horrible pain on the inside of my lower left leg from bothering me and not complain. He also said it wasn't shin splints, *insert angels singing that one high note*.  So hopefully doing the massive amount of walking won't bother it as much. Now when it comes to the left knee, and my right hip...that I have no idea how they will act.

One of our first assignments besides the blog, if that is even an assignment anymore (?) is to take a photo of myself before the trip. I think it's to see like how much of a change from the experience we show or something? She never really explained it to us, or if she did I totally blanked on it. So here's the image of me being a nerd...

Ahhhh!!!!!

-Claire

P.S. I have no idea when the next post will be if not May 5th cause we flying all day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment